The company is committed in implementing sound ship management practices in order to provide safe and cost-effective services to its contractual partners. These are the five pillars that make the foundation of the PROBULK management philosophy:
Our Safety Management System meets as a minimum the requirements of the ISM Code and aims to uphold safety of life at sea and the protection of the environment whilst acknowledging all other relevant requirements
of the shipping industry.
THESE ARE THE 5 PILLARS THAT MAKE THE FOUNDATION OF THE PROBULK MANAGEMENT PHILOSOPHY
- the provision of services that are in conformance with internationally-recognized management standards
- the provisions of the highest quality services to our customers
- the protection of life at sea, ships and their cargoes
- protection and conservation of the environment via safe ship operation
- performance under a controlled environment
The company backs up this commitment by setting some of the following objectives
- to fulfill all contractual requirements as defined by the relevant ship management agreements and charter parties.
- to comply with Classification Societies and International Statutory Rules and Regulations.
- to endeavor at all times to minimize accidents and pollution incidents, to reduce the risk of loss of life, to protect the environment and the assets under the company’s care.
- to continuously improve the quality of its services and performance through innovation, evaluation of feedback information from those serving on board and its contractual partners, and by continuously training
and educating its office staff and crew.
- to apply a preventive approach to the essential elements of maintenance on board vessel.
- to ensure that seafarers have secure and sanitary living and working conditions.